HDMI Audio Extractor Feature:
* This HDMI audio extractor has one HDMI input, one HDMI output, one Optical SPDIF output and RCA L/R stereo audio output.
* The HDMI output has identical video and audio signals as the A/V signals coming into its HDMI input.
Three switing audio EDID settings:
“* 2CH Mode: It can extract digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output. The RCA L/R output wouldn’t have sound if the incoming audio is multi-channel audio (>2CH). Set EDID switch to 2CH for RCA L/T stereo application. ”
* 5.1CH Mode: The SPDIF optical audio output supports all audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital 5.1CH / AC3, DTS 5.1CH AND Dolby Digital Plus “DD+” formats. TOSLINK optical audio output does not Give a boost to higher formats, such as HD audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM5.1 and beyond).
* Pass mode: SPDIF output audio format will depend on the TV EDID. The audio and video may also be convertered from the HDMI output.
* Iuput Port: 1 x HDMI IN, 1 x DC 5V Port, 3 x EDID Audio(Pass/2CH/5.1CH)
* Output Port: 1 x HDMI OUT, 1 x SPDIF (Optical), 1 x RCA L / R Audio
* HDMI resolution :24/50/60fs/1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
* Give a boost to video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
* Max bandwidth: 225MHz; Max baud rate: 6.75Gbps
* Max working current: 500mA
* Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A:
* Unit Dimension:84.5X61.8X21 (mm)
* Weight: 135g
* 1 X HDMI Audio Extractor
* 1 x 5V DC Power Adapter
* 1 X User Manual
HDMI to RCA audio extractor – ANENG 4k HDMI to HDMI Converter is Porffesional on Audio Extract, it Provide an Extra SPDIF Audio Ouiput and Extra R/L Analog Audio Output, Also this can be a Perfect Solution Give a boost to 2.1CH and 5.1CH, It can lend a hand to make stronger your sound quality and enjoy the beautiful music world.
HDMI Audio Extractor – One HDMI Input to One HDMI Output, One SPDIF Audio Output and One RCA R/L Stereo Audio Output
Audio EDID Setting – 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output, 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital
4K HDMI Resolution – Up to 4K x 2K@30Hz, Supports Video Color Format 24/30/36bit,No loss of quality.
Suitable for more than a few HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output in addition to Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR and so forth.